- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup fish or chicken stock or 1/2 cup white wine
- 500 gms medium prawns (shelled and deveined)
- 1 heaped tbs butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Table spoon full of chopped or sliced parsley
- Cherry tomatoes for garnishing (optional)
- A bowl of rice and/or salad as a side
2. Toss the prawns into the mixture and leave in the fridge for 15 mins.
3. Heat the butter in a pan (preferably a non-stick pan).
4. Add the prawns to the pan and cook on a high heat for about 4 minute until cooked.
Place into a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and cherry tomatoes.